All Art Educators of Minnesota members also become members of the National Art Education Association and receive benefits of both organizations.
Contact the membership chairperson via e-mail for any membership questions not answered on this page.
**NOTE FROM NATIONAL - The Join/Renew link will temporarily be down September 18 – 30 as we migrate our database to a new platform.
BUT YOU CAN STILL JOIN AND RENEW by:
- Telephone: We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express, which can be paid over the phone by calling NAEA Member Services at (800) 299-8321 (M-F, 8:15 – 4:30 ET).
- Fax: Print, complete, and fax the Membership Form (attached) to: (703) 860-2960
- Mail: Print, complete, and mail the Membership Form (attached) to: NAEA Member Services, 901 Prince St., Alexandria, VA 22314
- E-mail: Print, complete, and e-mail the Membership Form (attached) to email@example.com
- Artsonia: Don’t want to pay out of pocket!? Join/Renew using your Artsonia funds
Benefits of Membership
- Discounted AEM fall conference registration
- NAEA national convention registration eligibility
- NAEA annual conference scholarship opportunity
- State and national art education award eligibility
- NAEA News mailed to you
- Art Education magazine subscription
- School Arts magazine (free digital subscription)
- AEM’s award-winning publication, “Art Exchange,” in your email box!
- Networking and leadership opportunities
- Art education advocacy support
- Best practices collaboration with state education agencies
- Youth Art Month (YAM) annual state capitol exhibition eligibility
- Minnesota State High School League (MSHSL) regional art show support
- Scholastic Arts Scholarship support
- HighPoint Center for Print Making class discounts
- Split Rock Summer Workshops fees reduced
Membership Dues and Categories Active - $95 Retired - $60 First Year Professional, recent graduates in their first year of teaching - $55 Student, undergraduate and full-time graduate student - $35 Institutional/School-Based Partnership - $285